Multicloud Strategy with Seagate’s CIO
This episode of CXOTalk explores business transformation from the perspective of Seagate's Chief Information Officer, Ravi Naik.
This episode of CXOTalk explores business transformation from the perspective of Seagate’s Chief Information Officer, Ravi Naik.
He has a unique perspective on cloud technology because he is also Executive Vice President of the company’s multicloud product offering.
The conversation includes these topics:
- On the CIO and IT strategy at Seagate.
- What is multi-cloud?
- Why is multicloud important to enterprise cloud adoption?
- On cloud vendor lock-in in the public cloud.
- On managing the dual roles of CIO and EVP of cloud services.
- How can CIOs overcome challenges to being business leaders?
- On customer experience and the Chief Information Officer.
- How can cloud providers improve customer experience?
- How do multicloud environments create business value?
- How can CIOs be effective driving digital transformation?